We are Open. We are not currently scheduling new clients until Late June
We are Open
We are Open
A notice to our Pooch Paws clients, as we transition into re-opening again, we want to give everybody an update as to what we’re going to be doing to continue to keep everyone safe.
Dear Pet Parent,
Please be aware that we will be following CDC guidelines for safe distancing.
What does that mean for you? It means you will need to agree to our new social distancing policies, regarding drop-off and pick-up as well as being able to answer no to all of these questions.
1. Have you recently traveled to an area with known local spread of COVID-19?
2. Have you come into close contact (within 6 feet) with someone who has a laboratory-confirmed COVID–19 diagnosis in the past 14 days?
3. Do you have a fever (greater than 100.4 F or 38.0 C) OR symptoms of respiratory illness such as cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing or sore throat?
If you answered yes to any of these questions please let us know and we will reschedule your appointment for you.
Please understand that this is both a trying time for us and you and we will do our best to accommodate as many clients as quickly and safely as we can. We will be working at a reduced schedule so we will not be able to groom as many pets a day as we normally do.
New salon Policy for Drop-Off / Pick-Up and Payment
· Each groomer will be working on one pet at a time. The pet will be groomed from start to finish and will need to be picked up immediately upon completion.
· Pet parents are being asked to maintain a safe distance (6ft) between themselves and others by waiting outside of the salon. If another pet is being checked in or out. We are scheduling drop-off and pick-up times to limit the number of pet parents waiting.
· When you enter the front door you will see a puppy open to the right, Please place you pet in the pen and remove all leashes and collars, then exit the building. If you need to leave instructions or wish to talk with the groomer you can Call Text 781-686-7013
15min prior to your pet being complete you will receive a text saying that they are ready for pick up. Please come and retrieve your pet. They will be waiting for you in the same puppy pen that you dropped them off in.
· No Pets Will Be Allowed to Stay In The Salon After Completion, If you cannot be available to pick up your pet PLEASE reschedule. Average groom Time 1 to 2.5 hours depending on your pets breed and condition. Please note you will be given an approximate pick up time at drop off so you may better plan.
Thank You Stay Safe
Pooch Paws, Cheryl Purcell
For over 25 years, we have been serving the pets and families of our local area. We love caring and connecting with animals and creating everlasting relationships. We provide care for your fur baby as if they were our own, and ensure that they receive the highest quality care while you're away.
When you live a busy life, it is hard to consistently provide the attention and care that your pets can demand. With years of satisfied owners and loved pets, you can rely on us to care for your pets.
We are always prepared for any pet grooming needs and ensure that your pet will receive the best care and love. Their happiness and care is our priority and we strive to provide a service we would want our own pets to receive. Our pet groomers are Compassionate, Experienced Animal Lovers that enjoy dog grooming.
Pooch Paws is dedicated to helping pet owners in many different ways. Pooch Paws is a full-service pet care facility offering the best in grooming. If you would like any information on our grooming services please call 781-792-0484 or visit us online at www.poochpaws.com Pet shedding is a normal, natural process. All animals shed, even humans. It is important to understand that shedding cannot and should not be completely eliminated. Our goal is to reduce and control the shedding.